Friday, October 24, 2008

Yeah....SPM Trial Exam Over d....

yahooo......3 weeks SPM Trial Exam finally over already ....can rest for 1 day , no need do any revision....Between this 3weeks , I can say that I am not in good condition : 1st week exam I Fewer , 2nd Week headache and 3rd week I can sleep ....haiz....too stress .....Anyway , every things had over already , now must concentrate on my real SPM goverment text which will start on 11/11/2008 ! Jia You ....
Now I would like to share my LIFE between this week :

On Monday , 20/10/2008 :

Today, Chun Siang Beh Syok Chee Beng becoz when taking Physic paper , chun siang is doing noice and Chee Beng Beh Song and ask him DIAM ! After the PERANG , chun siang direct sleep and gv up don wan answer physic paper ....haha , mayb u feel thet he is very Yeng but i feel he so stupid becoz of he action ! haiz....from that time , chun siang face look so unhappy . After i reach at home , i send a sms to him ask him y so unhappy although I knew the reason and I had told him that must 微笑向前吧....don let a little things make he life joyless ! haha....朋友就是要这样,彼此的关怀和鼓励,因为朋友的支持和关怀是金钱买不到的。

For Tuesday until wednesday , actually I had 4gt wat happens already , pai seh.....

On Thursday , 23/10/2008 :

Today before we go home from sch , chun siang had ask me one question " 你通常早上几点起来”, then I answer him lo , 6.10am ....then he say me useless de , he de 12.00am wake up liao ....at first I still cant catch what he mean , finally I knew d , is about Boy Private Part ! Walao , when i knew it i straight go beat he Private Part by using my Bottle ( erm ...donno how musch i beat he , but i can say that I had beat him until uncountable )haha.....

On Friday , 24/10/2008 ;

hahaha , today is last day for SPM trail exam ! Early in the morning , I ‘fight’ again with chun siang ....he say something between me and li hong ler ....but we juz play play nia de la ....becoz we Friend mah.....wakaka....before taking chemistry 1 exam paper , I had gv Ui Sern a envelope ....is a memorable thing inside the envelope ! after Finsh the exam , I put another envelope inside Chun Siang's physic reference book ....same also , is a memorable thing inside the envelope ! Let him got a bit surprise mah.....

after sch , I and chee woon go sunshine farlim ....walao , nearly accident nia...chee woon motor langgar my motor ....haiz....don know how was chee woon drove motor de ...so careless , me nearly kena Masuk Hospital Pulau Pinang ....Thx God for the protect .....Chee Woon arh, nst time when u drive motor must concentrate and careful ohh.....aboh I don know what will happen lo ....wakaka.....

afternoon , I had a slept , 难得今天下午是我考试以来第一次有美好的睡眠!
But, suddenly my handphone vibrating ...ohh , is Rong Yao call me . I had answer he phone and he say he wan borrow polish liqiud .....haiz .....我的美好睡眠又再次被打扰了....

Actually I wan go out to9 eh but raining .....haiz ....later no rain then baru go out liao ....
Tomorrow morning I and Li hong will go Cartex McD study ....and we had invite ui sern also la.....don think Bukan Bukan ohh.....

Walao , raining becoz heavier already ....must pray now hope the rain will stop la....anyway , I hope all of u will in a good condition la....

To My 5S1 Friends :
Kambateh ohh....we fight together for our SPM ....then after SPM we go Tanjung Bunga Beach for Gathering and play ....relax and celebrate the SPM over ....ok ? We organize by self ....I u all want having a Trip also can ohh....all the best ....

Ok la...I wan having my dinner now ....see u ....anything wan to tell me can using chatbox beside my blog ....God Bless You .....

Best Regard ,
-XiaoXiang91-

No comments: