Sunday, October 12, 2008

考试...考试...考试...Exam...Exam ...Exam

haiz...Im very headace now becoz of the SPM Trial Exam ....now mood liao la....Trial Exam 3 weeks then rest 1 week , after that is the Real SPM Goverment Text already ...

2nd day exam was very excited expecially the Math 1 paper...gai nia ...I dint finsih answer all question becoz the question are too difficult ...not only me havent finish it ,my friends also same ....haiz....really no mood ....

tomorrow lagi Tao Tia , becoz is SJ 2 ....haiz...although i had done revision before but still dint have confident to answer SJ questions....hopefully tomorrow Questiona will not too difficult la....

Last friday 10/10 and saturday 11/10/08 were our BB Recruitment Camp at Han Jiang primary sch ....I din join the camp becoz got exam ...but I had go and doing backup work ....my group had many LITTLE and CUTE Cute members...they all really very Chu Bi ...and one of them became my Baby , name Tan Han Xi ....he really cute cute de ....haha...All the stress will release when u saw him , becoz he will gv u a lot of joyful ....anyway , I hope that all of them will continue come and attend our BB activity ...becoz this is our main task and the purpose for this Recruitment Camp ...

Today we got cell group...but before dismiss , jia li meet Cell gorup leader and Ming sheng ...she wan tell us about one of my group member problems....haiz ....although the Case are very difficult to solve it , but I and all my partner will try out best to solve it ...becoz we wan our cg members be a Good Boy in their Family .....

juz now I study SJ ...really no mood to continue to study it ...then I change to revision BM ....luckily I can memorise wat i had study ....

Ok la....I wan continue my revision d ....see u ...and all the best la....and bless all MY FRIENDS who will sit for SPM Exam ..... bye ....

No comments: