Friday, October 31, 2008

Need some advice ...

Around the few days I really faced some problems ....I really need someone adviced ....

Yesterday Ui Sern , Chee Woon and I had study together at my house ...we did math and biology revision .....I must get at least A2 in my real SPM result ...this is what I hopes before .....

Today , maybe is my last day in SMK AIR ITAM because start form next week and on ward I will not attend to school anymore. Just now Chee Woon , UiSern and I had walk around at school compound ....wow ...It had many memorable in this school....
Just now I bully Chun Siang again...things happened like that :
When Biology teacher , Pn Cheong came our class and discuss Biology SPM Trial paper, when she discussing paper 2 Question 4 ( About Kidney question ) , she say want killed all of us .....because she had teach before but more of us had forgotten already ! Then Chun Siang look at me and say that he hide-up behind he own Helmet ( Because he head like mouse nia , very small ) because he scare Pn Cheong will killed him ...haha....Then I start Kacau him and start bully him ....I near to Chun Siang and " Do something with him " lo ....haha...( dont know y he so scare about me ler ) .....I ask him :" U die Ler Mah ?" , haha....he jus respond that he already die .....Actually on that time I want told CHUN SIANG somethings but dont know why I suddenly chatting with Shin Chuen because I saw SHIN CHUEN look so joyless ( Maybe he feel upset of he Math ) I take a chance here wish to encourage Shin Chuen : "Dont feel so upset because u still have a lot of tome and chance to do more revision ! Once your work hard a little then I believe that U can get well result in your SPM ...kambateh" ....haha....U want to know what I want to tell CHUN SIANG actually ? Haha ...email me and ask : ivoryjstan@msn.com
This things actually I want tell him a long period ago....But I feel that the time are not suitable ....so until today when I want tell him about it but until the edn also haven tell him / ask him .....haha....


Anyway, now I should concentrate on my SPM already . If science stream student wish continue their study at Form 6 MUST get not more than 18 Points ....include subject of BM , BI , MATH , BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY and Physics ! So I must more concentrate on Bio , Chems and Physics ......Kambateh ....

ok la....I should do revision now ...AT here I would like to wish all my friends especially My class 5S1 friends ....All the BEST in your SPM ...

No comments: