Saturday, October 25, 2008

Letih...好累的一天

Today I am so tired ...Today I wake up on 7.30am because want having my Breakfast with my family . We go 点心之家 which in front of KDU college ! There's Dim Sum cheap and good taste ....I had ate a lot of Dim Sum and 1 plate of Chao Sou Mee ....kiki...total expense for our Breakfast is RM38.10 ....kiki...
After having our breakfast , my sister say want go Tesco Shopping but my dad say he want delivery Chemical Liquid 1st...so we all go the store lo....haiz ....I nearly want slept in car nia ....coz to tired ....After delivery chemical liquid , my dad drove the new car to Proton Service Center to service he new car ...At there my family and I just reading newspaper in the office while waiting the car service...Walao, wait for 1 hours lo...lagi boring at there ....
Finally we can go Tesco already ...on the way we go Tesco, I slept in car due to the tired ...kiki, 30minutes for sleeping because traffic jam ...good lo ...In Tesco , I just walk alone to " walk-and-see" lo...then my families members also same la...Jalan sendiri ...We all at Tesco walk around 2 hours ...walao , lagi Sien ....When I walk around and saw a Bedroom Show ...wow , got MATTRESS also ....at that time I felt that if I can sleep on the mattress is the Best of the Best lo...kiki



After shopping we got Batu Lancang having our Lunch ...haiz , I dont know wan eat what because I just feel I need a nice slept on that time ! kiki...At the end I eat nasi Kandar lo...but I cant finish eat ....then I pass to my dad eat lo...kiki....




Finally I can reach home liao ...wow, when i saw my bad I really wan go n sleep liao ...haha....I sleep 2 hours ....

At night , I got Add Math tuition ! Haha....I was very really enjoy when tuition ....before i reach my tuition center ...I saw an accident lo...wow...geli lo...aiya...better dont say liao la...latar I cant sleep ...kiki...

Anyway ....today I really joyful although my time had been wasted on the senseless things...Ok la ..I want sleep liao ...see u ....

No comments: