Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Relax for a while

Yeah , finally I can rest and relax for one day because tomorrow dint have any exam paper so no need go to school and can stay at home to prepare and study Chemistry 3 and add math 1 for the exam on Friday .

On monday ( 13/10/2008 ) , I was very happy and always laugh in class during the exam of Sejarah paper 2 . This is not mean that I knew how to answer the question but just dont know why I always laugh when get the paper , I had laugh almost half an hour.
At night , I was attended Cell Group Leader Meeting. That time was very excited because Mr Loh want those who will lead to Share God Word practice sharing after 5 minutes preparation. On that time I really very scare and feel excited because all difference level cell group leader at there and feel pressure. Anyway, I should thanks Mr Loh because he really alert all of leader that must prepare fully for Sharing God Word before share to our members on sunday cell group .This is because our members come cell group not just for relationship but also want get somethings go back .

On Tuesday ( 14/10/2008 ) is BC 2 and BI 2 exam ...ok la , not bad because I can answer the question . At night , I had go for L.L.Tan tuition class for Add Math . Haiz....3 hours tuition, seat until my ASS very painful . Anyway, I had learn and earn more in the tuition class...

On Wednesday ( 15/10/2008 ) were EST 1 , EST 2 ,and BM 2 exam paper . For the EST exam were very good , same also can answer the question . On BM 2 paper, I feel that the time was too rush because I just finish my answering in Last 1 minute . I just know that I had wrote a lot of answer in the answer sheet , wrote until my hand feel very painful and my correction tape was finish used . Haha....just now afternoon I count my Year Collection see how much I had collect in yesr 2008 ....wow....is RM 230.82 ...haha....save a few months more pocket money than can go take Car lesen d ....haha.....

Ok la...I wan have my dinner now ....Hope all of u will have a nice night and God bless you .....bye....

No comments: