Tuesday, September 30, 2008

xiao Xiang 生病了

Im sick today ....maybe yesterday get rain lo...now headace and always feel that wan vomit ...
haiz ....i donno that I can cover my sick today boh , becoz tomorow I msut go Red Rock Hotel
attend Leadership camp ...2days men ...haiz ...hope I can cover as well as possible la..

Yesterday chemisrty ttn also very no mood , I donno y also ! I just feel that my friends that same tuition with me ( Chun Siang,Shin Chuen,CheeWoon,ChieChiat,UiSern make alot of noice ...make me more headace ....haiz ...

Im feel that very stress also lo....mayb my SPM trial exam is around the corner
(10/10/08),and soon is goverment Test (SPM )....haiz .....sometimes , i feel that I realy wan to give up , but when I think that if I give up now ,then my feature will gone...Anyway , I wont give up anymore , becoz I already study hard so long time d , some more still left 2 months ....Hopefully the time will past faster lo ....

Now Im just scare about my biology ,Bm ,sejarah , Addmath nia....hopefully my 11 sudjects can get credict , at least C4 lo....haiz....can u pray for me that i can get at least C4 and above ?

All the best la .....especially my friends ....hope u all also can study hard and get a flying colour result ! God Bless You

1 comment:

lyho said...

u pregnant d la...
feel want vomit...
hahaha

hope u fast fast recover la...